Good luck

<-----Original Message----->
Sent: 10/21/2021 6:55:04 AM

I am looking for suggestions for finding someone to shovel/plow my elderly father’s small property throughout this upcoming winter. He lives in southern Lincoln, near the Weston border. All that is required is plowing behind his car, plowing around the mailbox, and shoveling a path from his car to his door (approx. 40 ft). All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Sent from my iPad -- The LincolnTalk mailing list. To post, send mail to Lincoln@lincolntalk.org. Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/. Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/. Change your subscription settings at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.