Hi Folks,
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee’s ongoing fundraiser, Downsize for
Diversity,  recently received a stunning donation of 11 valuable Inuit
sculptures from Canada, the Northwest Territories and the Arctic Circle.
The donation came from the daughter of the original owner along with all of the
paperwork, artist’s biographies, gallery information, and original purchase
price of each piece.
I do know a little bit about Inuit sculpture however I am seeking someone with
expertise to assist me (be a second set of eyes) with researching the current
valuation and with setting prices. Given the value of this collection I need to
get it right the first time!
This would be unpaid volunteer work.
If you have the knowledge, love Inuit sculpture, and would like to help Lincoln
METCO, please contact me directly at 617-645-9059.

Please do NOT contact me about purchasing these pieces as we are still
officially shut down for selling for COVID safety. We will start up again in
the coming weeks.
Thank you.
Warmly,
Joanna Schmergel
Joanna Schmergel The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee Downsize for
Diversity!Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools 617-645-9059owenjoa...@yahoo.com
Yes We CAN!!
Lincoln MCC
Our Vision:

The MCC supports building a strong, anti-racist community in which students and
families with different life experiences feel a deep sense of inclusion and
belonging and recognize, accept, and celebrate each other's differences. We
also support the METCO program by activating caregivers to help attain its
goals and priorities.

Our Mission:

We will achieve our vision by:

   -
Creating opportunities for Lincoln resident and Boston resident students and
caregivers to build authentic and lasting relationships and an equitable
exchange of welcoming experiences in both Boston and Lincoln (e.g.,
opportunities for social connection, after school programming for children,
summer camp)

   -
Supporting the school and community in its Anti-racism, Inclusion, Diversity
and Equity (AIDE) work (e.g., district NCBI training, caregiver education)

   -
Advocating and supporting the METCO program at both a State and Local level

   -
Organizing resources (funding, volunteers) in support of the METCO team with
their work

   -
Advocating for conditions that will promote a truly integrated public school
environment (e.g. inclusive curriculum, vision for integration, etc.)

Learn about the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee here:
Lincoln MCC

|  |  |

|  |
Lincoln MCC