Hi all,

Last week I had a stainless steel flue liner and new furnace exhaust pipe
installed in my north Lincoln home. This was done to improve the draft of
the furnace exhaust as recommended by Concord Oil.

Though I approached this process with a dose of skepticism due to past
experiences with shady chimney cleaning companies, Kiwi Chimney was a
pleasure to deal with, and I hereby endorse them to anyone needing chimney
cleaning or repairs.

Everyone I spoke with, from the service techs Amy and Andy, to the president
Brad, the installation crew Gabe, and the office people Katie and Meg, was
professional, credible, informative and friendly.  The quotes I received
where thoroughly explained, less costly options were provided, and the whole
project was done expertly and reasonably.  The completed work order even
came with photographs of the interior of the chimney and all components that
were installed!

Though not a cheap project, I feel satisfied that this has eliminated the
initial "low draft" concern, removed any risk of chimney fires or fume
penetration, and increased my home resale value when the time comes for
that.

Happy to talk with anyone facing similar chimney work, and heartily
recommend Kiwi out of Rutland (774-745-8004).

.Dan

781-367-3324

Bonita Springs & Lincoln MA