I can confidently recommend Aura Cabrera 617-407-3141 and her team of two other
women.  I picked up her name from someone else on this list who recommended her
and recently had a very good experience using her services. She speaks good
English and is also a very good person.
The three of them worked more than three hours and charged me $300.

I am chemically sensitive and she was more than happy to use my products
instead of her usual which for me was the clincher.

If you get in touch with her you can say that I recommended her. Her husband
Hugo also does handy person work although I have not used his services.

JaiAnna
781-738-1920

Sent from my iPhone