Hi Lincoln – thanks so much for so many generous responses, I think we are set
for now!

Shira

From: Shira H <shi...@outlook.com>
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021 at 1:48 PM
To: lincoln@lincolntalk.org <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: ISO Women's Warm clothes, boots, bicycles and other items for Afghan
refugees
I am working with some recently resettled Afghan refugees. We need warm
clothes, boots, winter jackets and bicycles for them. If you have anything
please let me know and i can pick up this weekend. We currently need the
following for 2 women:

Boots - snow boots, winter boots- anything ranging from size 4 women's to size 7

Clothes - warm sweaters, pants, jeans, etc. Petite size small or 4/6

Bicycles - 2 small women's bicycles (for someone around 5 feet tall) and locks
and helmets

An iron and ironing board

A TV (with something that can connect to wifi)