Hello Fellow Lincolnites!

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3 Friends of METCO
organization here in Lincoln, MA, is seeking donations of original art and
sculpture of all kinds as part of our ongoing Downsize for Diversity ART
Fundraiser.

December 16th is the last day before the winter break that we will be accepting
donations.

We will come to your home or business and pick everything up in our truck and
give you our signed, itemized 501(c)3 receipt on the spot!

Call Joanna Schmergel at 617-645-9059 to schedule a pick up!

100% of all profits go into our fledgling policy-governed investment fund that
will start to pay for Lincoln METCO school year programs in perpetuity!

We started this fundraiser in August of 2017, and even with 11 COVID shutdown
months, we are currently at net sales of $123,000!!

Our Vision:

The MCC supports building a strong, anti-racist community in which students and
families with different life experiences feel a deep sense of inclusion and
belonging and recognize, accept, and celebrate each other's differences. We
also support the METCO program by activating caregivers to help attain its
goals and priorities.

Our Mission:

We will achieve our vision by:

Creating opportunities for Lincoln resident and Boston resident students and
caregivers to build authentic and lasting relationships and an equitable
exchange of welcoming experiences in both Boston and Lincoln (e.g.,
opportunities for social connection, after school programming for children,
summer camp)

Supporting the school and community in its Anti-racism, Inclusion, Diversity
and Equity (AIDE) work (e.g., district NCBI training, caregiver education)
Advocating and supporting the METCO program at both a State and Local level

Organizing resources (funding, volunteers) in support of the METCO team with
their work

Advocating for conditions that will promote a truly integrated public school
environment (e.g. inclusive curriculum, vision for integration, etc.)

Learn about the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee here:

https://lincolnmcc.org/

Please call Joanna Schmergel to schedule a donation pick up today at
617-645-9059!

Want to buy? The MCC will start selling our beautiful, donated art in January!!

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee

Downsize for Diversity ART!

Lincoln MA Public Schools

owenjoa...@yahoo.com
617-645-9059