This is in response to your request of where to donate old computers.  I am
sharing this resource that I learned about from someone else on this list
and have benefited from using them.

I suggest you reach out to Adam Frost https://computercareandlearning.com/
who is part of the Boston Network Users Group (BNUG), and helps run a
weekly Computer Clinic called Get Connected which I have attended numerous
times.  Part of their mission is to supply computers to those in need who
cannot afford to buy one or who otherwise would not be able to get one.

I believe they supply them to 3rd world companies.

You can say i referred you if you get in touch with them

Best

*~Jai Anna*