*Update: Lincoln School Project*
*Honoring our History, Building Our Future*

One supply chain challenge for the Lincoln School project has been steel
delivery. While waiting some extra days for the steel to arrive, our team
from Consigli rearranged the construction schedule to ensure that progress
continued to be made. The good news is that this past week more steel
arrived, including the largest beam in the project! How big? Where is it
going? Take our quiz and check your answers at the bottom of the blog post!

   1. Where is the steel coming from? a) Canada b) China c) Donelan's d)
   Something Special
   2. How long is the biggest beam? a) 102'- 1" b) 600" c) 53'-3" d) 20
   cows + 2 chickens
   3. How much does it weigh? a) 6000 lbs b) 8673 lbs c) 2 tons d) 9535 lbs
   - "the Covid 19"
   4. How high will it be off the floor? a) about the height of an
   Anklyosuarus b) 16'-3" c) 11'-10" d) 20"
   5. Where will the beam be? *Scroll to the bottom of the blog post to
   find out!*

The beam we've been highlighting is in section C of the building. As you've
read prior SBC posts, you've probably come across the letter designations
for each zone of construction. Below is the image that breaks down the
building into sections. Phase 1 (Middle School) was comprised of sections
D, E, F, G, and H. Phase 2 (Primary School) is currently underway, and is
comprised of section A, B, and C. The slide deck from last Wednesday's
meeting can be found here
<https://lincolnsbc.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/2021-12-15-LPS-SBC-Presentation-DPI.pdf>
..
<https://lincolnsbc.org/now-i-know-my-abcs-and-buildings-d-e-f-g/>Building
Sections Labeled for Construction
ANSWER to Question 5: The beam spans the north side of the Learning
Commons, seen here highlighted in red.