Hello Neighbors,

This month’s free Zoom Lunch & Learn hosted by the Caregiver Support
Project is on Wednesday January 19th @ 12noon.

This month’s topic is Retirement Planning:  (non financial):

What planning resources have you done for your retirement thus far?  What
friends/relationships will you have when you step out of your job?  How
will you see your identity when you no longer have a business card? What
values and purpose will you pursue in Retirement?

Because we are living longer, retirement can now have a longevity of 25- 30
years.  It is a transition into our 3rd stage of life, no longer just a
destination.  Planning for our Spiritual, Emotional, Physical and Social
needs takes time and effort to bring us to a happy and purposeful
Retirement.  Sign up today to learn how this can be done!

Register here:   https://cmkhomecare.net/caregiver-support-project/

Thanks,
Carmel

CMK Home Care, LLC