I just  recently had a great experience ordering blinds at Home Depot.
They have what appears to me to be a great variety at varying prices.
Renata in the flooring and window treatment department is great and really
helps you decide what best suits your needs.
I highly recommend her.
Plus for an extra $fee you can hire their installation guy who will come and
take all the exact measurements and install them when they arrive.  Not exactly
sure what that amount is because they gave me a discount and I paid only $50
for that.
It was all very professionally done and I am quite satisfied.

Hope this helps.
JaiAnna

Sent from my iPhone