Hi Folks,
So it turns out that our Lincoln School DOES have a supply of surgical masks
for kids who forget or need a replacement mask during the day.
I am now working on an alternate plan to provide child-sized surgical &
child-sized kn95 masks to any families in need due to the short supply.
All masks that have been dropped off at the school will go to this cause.
Thank you so much to everyone who jumped in & supported our students!
Warmly,
Joanna Schmergel

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 10:10 AM, Joanna Owen Schmergel via Lincoln