Thanks for sharing.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, 2:00 PM, Bob Mason <robertma...@gmail.com> wrote:

The citizens of Lincoln have a long history of land preservation, but work
remains to be done to preserve our special rural character. We often take for
granted many properties that have been held by families for generations and we
must educate new homeowners on their own responsibilities.
For those interested in these topics, I'd encourage you to sign up for
MassWoods' "Plan for Your Land"  webinar series for landowners.
MassWoods.org out of the UMass Amherst Extension program is hosting a six-part
webinar series for landowners interested in planning the future of their land
on the second Thursday of the month, from 6:30-8:00 pm.  Sessions will feature
relevant professionals to provide information and help answer your questions.
You may sign up for individual webinars or the entire series.
January 13, 2022 - Who will own my land next?
February 10, 2022 - How can I reduce my property taxes?
March 10, 2022 - How can I conserve my land?
April 14, 2022 - What are the financial benefits of land conservation?

For More Information and to Register visit: https://masswoods.org/webinars