*Update: Lincoln School Project*
*Honoring our History, Building Our Future*

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaYpS6xzGqY>

In December, Joe Dearden, the Lincoln School's Network Manager, took some
great drone footage of the renovation process. Click the image to check it
out!

Since then, our construction team has continued to make substantive
progress while navigating the challenges of winter weather, supply chain
disruptions, and COVID. Check out the latest photos in our January photo
gallery <https://lincolnsbc.org/galleries/project-photos-january-2022/>.
Just for fun, you can compare them to where we were in January 2021
<https://lincolnsbc.org/galleries/project-photos-2021/>!

The slides from last Wednesday's meeting are here
<https://lincolnsbc.org/documents/2022-1-11-presentation-to-the-sbc/>.