On the subject of affordable housing, could someone educate me about the 11
vacant, seemingly abandoned-in-the-middle-of-the-night, single-family,
ranch-style houses on Launcher Way and Oxbow? I’ve driven by this deserted
neighborhood for six years now on my way to LSRHS, and wondered how such waste
of would-be affordable housing stock is possible. Why isn’t it being used?
Heather Anderson

Sent from my iPhone