On Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 08:52:21 PM EST, Jack de Valpine <je...@visarc.com>
wrote:

I know it has been mentioned already but Umi in Waltham (so close by) is quite
good and never a need for reservations given it's size.

Hi All,

I would second Sugidama in Davis Square both for sushi as well as izakaya.

Also for anyone interested in ramen:

Ganko Ittetsu Ramen in Brookline
Santouka in Harvard Square
Shabu & Mein in East Cambridge (ask to sit back in the bar area)
Big Little Diner in Newton Center (expect to wait for seating)

Best,

Jack de Valpine

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 1, 2022, at 7:58 PM, Burch - Mudry Realty Team
> <realest...@concordmass.com> wrote:

I also love Oishii 2 in Sudbury; it’s quite small so I suggest making
reservations.  We usually sit at the ‘bar’ watching the chefs preparing the
meals!
I am glad for the recommendations of others.

Thank you!

Marilyn Mudry -

Keller Williams Realty Boston NW

BurchMudry.KW.com

Email: realest...@concordmass.com

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 1, 2022, at 6:12 PM, Dennis Liu <bigheadden...@gmail.com> wrote:

Heather, copying this to the Lincoln list, since I think you meant the AKA
compliment for Ted, Rich and/or Brad, perhaps?  And perhaps they have a good
suggestion re soba noodles; as for me, might I recommend this place in Davis:
https://www.sugidamasoba.com/

Vty,

--Dennis