There is so much to know about impacts of  this proposed proposition- I'm
very suprised that* days before the meeting such significant legislation is
being proposed*.  Especially how it impacts costs to Lincoln Residents.
None of this has been studied in any depth and data on our current NetZero
buildings such as the expensive all-electric new school is unconfirmed-are
we comfortable in them and are they affordable to run?

Its important to note that *none of the towns mentioned* (Acton Concord
Lexington) have actually passed such initiatives and there is already a
NetZero stretch code proposed state-wide.

Regards,
*Stephanie Smoot*

857 368-9175  work
781 941-6842  personal cell