Hi,

There are already many restrictions on our properties in Lincoln. I would
personally like to maintain my property rights that I have left and not
have others dictate what I can do and not do with my property or should I
decide to sell it. That would limit the value of our properties, and for
some of us that is a huge piece of our retirement. And who will decide what
is an appropriate cause for a larger than three bedroom home? Likely the
people who already have larger than three bedroom homes and the people
pushing this agenda.
I hope that people in the town will think carefully before putting any more
restrictions here in the town of Lincoln. It is a lovely town and I have
lived here for close to 30 years, and I would like to live here a lot
longer. I treasure the rights that I do have.

Respectfully,
Cookie Martin