There is a long history of Sudbury feeling the agreement should require a
larger payment from Lincoln
When I was on the Select Board, it was very a hot topic.
We had a local study committee to look into other potential regional options.
There were none.
I would be curious to know where the push to revisit the agree is truly coming
from.
Sara

Sent from my iPhone