The Lincoln Green Energy Committee asks everyone to vote for the motion
under Article 31 at Town Meeting. Anyone interested in learning more about
it can access a list of resources at the following link (as well as through
LincolnGreenenergy.org):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1malKvvV2TtMKDTENND_Iu3hj_mJkBup6/edit#

You can find there, among other things, (1) the text of the motion that
will be proposed; (2) the slide deck used for two webinars we presented
last week; (3) a short slide deck summarizing the evidence that
all-electric homes tend to be LESS expensive to build and operate than if
using traditional gas-fired systems; and (4) other information about the
rationale for the motion, including the urgency of the climate crisis and
how what we do in little old Lincoln can have a positive impact on
statewide policy.

Hope to see you at Town Meeting!

Paul Shorb
Chair, Lincoln Green Energy Committee