I am selling 9 Yale University dinner plates issued in 1949 and no longer made.
If you want an extra chipped plate of Timothy Dwight College it is free. All 9
are in excellent condition - only displayed on a wall, never used for meals.
Several of these plates recently sold in the Yale Alumnae Magazine for $65.00 a
plate - Plates on google and Replacements are equally priced. I am asking for
$50.00 per plate or best realistic offer.  I would prefer to sell them as a
group.

2 x - Yale College Fence and College with Elm Tree

1x - Connecticut Hall 1752

3x -  Davenport College

1x - Sheffield Hall 1859-1931

2x -  Yale College 1718 - from the Greenwood-Johnston engraving 1745

Wedgwood, through Boston ceramic importer Jones, McDuffee and Stratton, issued
a set of plates for the Yale University in 1931: twelve different views,
transfer printed in blue on a 10.5 inch diameter Queensware (earthenware)
plate, with a floral border and slightly scalloped edge. These plates proved so
popular with alumni/ae that they were reissued several times, and matching
salad plates, bread plates, cups and saucers, platters, teapot, creamer and
sugar bowl were also made, making Yale's china one of the most extensive
services of collegiate china ever made by Wedgwood.

If you are interested, call me at 781-259-0494.
Thank you - Diane