Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Kristen.  I agree with you 100%.

I also must say that while I should not be surprised, I was disappointed to
see that someone in our community would trot out the CRT straw man as a
campaign/scare tactic.

I will join you in voting for Kim Rajdev for School Committee.

John Mendelson