*Update: Lincoln School Project*
*Honoring our History, Building Our Future*

...To the roughly 275 voters who attended Town Meeting yesterday! It was
great to see everyone in the room and to hear the buzz of excitement from
people who toured through the building. Many thanks to the students and
faculty who shared their enthusiasm and answered questions, to the Girl
Scouts for selling treats, and to all the town and school staff members who
prepared the building, ran the technology, and kept us informed and
organized.

Members of Harriet Todd's family were on hand as we celebrated the
dedication of the Lecture Hall in her name (video should be posted here
<https://lincolntv.viebit.com/index.php?folder=ALL> in the next few days).
Also, all three school project related warrant articles passed, for which
the School Building Committee is very grateful.

A few more photos have been added to the March photo gallery
<https://lincolnsbc.org/galleries/project-photos-march-2022/>. The next
School Building Committee (virtual) meeting is on Wednesday, April 13 at
7:00pm.