I can't answer this question but I will note that if you are planning on
placing invasive plants in your own compost pile make sure your compost
reaches a high enough temperature for a long enough time to kill any
unwanted seeds.

For more info:

https://agrilifeextension.tamu.edu/library/gardening/composting-kill-weed-seeds/