What has happened  to the WIDE and Inclusiveness?? Sorry to say that different
views are necessary  to have informed consent, otherwise having to accept a
one-sided ideology is VERY DANGEROUS. If LT wants a certain ideology to reign,
then we need to still talk among ourselves. Those of us that want diverse
opinions  with facts and not just emotions,  need to let this town of Lincoln
know. Rather than be following like sheep, (that word again that we are all
using-- DIVERSITY,) is needed here, or the Lincoln residents will end up poorer
 in knowledge.  We all need to accept ( even if don't agree) DIVERSITY  not
only in people  but ideas.Lynne

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android