Put your money and your time where your passions are.  Create a
"LincolnPolititalk" list.

All those who love these debates and want them to run free can join that
list for in-depth and un-moderated op-eds and extended debates. We have
heard from several people who seem to have the time to give to this
endeavor, and we encourage you to consider offering this service to the
town.

The LincolnTalk moderators are busy here.  The friendly "town-wide picket
fence" is our focus.

Many years ago, the ArlingtonList (which inspired LincolnTalk) had many of
the same concerns... the "neighborly" and more mundane posts were getting
swallowed in political debates and dissertations.  To my knowledge, but
it's been a while... there is the ArligntonList, ArlingtonParentList, and a
political list.  I believe one or all might have migrated to Facebook... I
know the ArlingtonParent List has.

Make sure you let us know if you create such a space.  We will be delighted
to share your invitation to join with folks on LincolnTalk.

Otherwise, I think this topic has been exhausted.  I know the Moderators
are.

Margit