Has anyone spoken to those that coordinate community service hours at both
Lincoln Public Schools and LSRHS?  Teens are often looking for ways to earn
community service hours by volunteering.  I no longer know the best contacts,
but both programs are still active.

Lisa
Trapelo rd.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos!