Bike Drive today!

Sunday, May 1st from 10 am - 1 pm @ the mall @ Lincoln Station

 There will be bikes ranging in size from toddler to adult, as well as a bike
trailer, scooters, a cozy coupe, balance bike, skates, scooters and toddler
ride-on toys.  Some of the donations have blown us away!  We are grateful for
each generous donation - and excited for them to all find another rider (or
pilot!)

BPAC will also be offering a bike check-up at the same time as the bike sale -
so bring your bikes to the Lincoln mall for a check-up!  We’ll be at the Mall
at Lincoln Station, on the grass area in front of the post office and the Tack
Room.
        The Lincoln community has always been very supportive of the LPTO, and
your support is very much appreciated.  Some of the upcoming activities we are
able to sponsor due to your generosity include kite making, Discovery Museum,
Tsongas Industrial Historical Center, poetry workshops, and visiting
author/illustrators.

Sent from my iPhone