Hi Folks!
Who wants to get off the couch with me and kickstart their spring fitness with
a 5k race?
Sign up for Lovelane’s annual Susan McDaniel 5k Run for Love! In person this
year on June 12th at Weston Town Hall. There will be a diaper dash and kid’s
run too! Regular 5k kicks off at 11 am. Lot’s of cool festivities for kids!
Support Lovelane Special Needs Horseback Riding located here in Lincoln!
Balloons, horses, shopping & games!
Come out and support Lincoln’s second largest not for profit and meet some
wonderful new people too!!
https://www.lovelane.org/susanmcdanielrunforlovelane/

Joanna Schmergel Lovelane Weekly Volunteer since 2015Former Board MemberHome -
Lovelane

|   |
Home - Lovelane

Volunteers Volunteers are essential. Our volunteers proudly and generously give
their time and their heart to support and provide for our students and horses.
We could not run our program without you.Join us Programs Our program focuses
on children w
  |   |