I’ve been trying to ignore this bantering but I simply cannot anymore. I
agree with Richard Panetta. This conversation has gone far enough.

Driven by fear. God Bless America that we have the freedom of speech and we
all have the privilege to believe what we may. If you want to go - go in
peace. If you want to stay home - then for goodness sake stay home and if
you want to protest - then do that.  But for goodness sake let them be.