Well, the bigwigs are always going to start negotiating from
opposite extreme ends and meet somewhere in the middle.

But for us regular folks,  How about something most people could agree on
like spending some money on updating voter rolls?  There was an incredible
surfeit of paper ballots floating around in 2020.  My mother who passed in
2018 got a 2020 mail-in ballot.  That is one personal example that doesnt
make me feel confident!
Or a voting holiday (three holidays in november, yay!) and smaller more
local voting precincts?

Regards,
*Stephanie Smoot*

857 368-9175  work