I know some people are looking for help with weeding, gardening projects
that aren't huge, devining trees, etc.
Several years ago I worked with Charlene Walsh when she worked with my
gardner at the time. He left town . I lost contact with Charlene.
Now, Charlene and her husband William have started in Lincoln to do smaller
jobs. they are just building up their business.  Charlene is a weeder
extraordinaire. Both of them are very easy to work with. their fees are
very reasonable. The Walshs can be contacted at 351-226-9006.
walshlanddes...@gmail.com.
Since my garden needs have increased exponentially I have been using
Communications landscaping and construction, as I mentioned in an earlier
message.
Hope this helps.