My daughter loves her teacher, Andrea Lieberherr Douglass, 617-818-5906. She’s
been going to her since she was 8; she’s 23 now. Andrea is very skilled, and
she's a lovely person. She teaches through encouragement and enthusiasm. Some
of the other options were a bit scary… Andrea is in Cambridge on the Arlington
line, so convenient to Route 2 for Lincoln people.

And I support extending incompetence of all kinds, if it makes you happy!

Jennifer