I agree with Sally that Middlesex Savings Bank is great.  We have used them
since 1995 and they have been helpful with banking and mortgages, etc. The West
Concord branch is like an old fashioned bank where they greet customers by
their names.  Additional branches in Concord, Wayland, Sudbury, Acton plus many
more.
      Anna

Sent from my iPad