Thank you Ruth Ann for clarifying rules.

 And for asking for suggestions.

 Thanks to all who wrote in. I learned a lot.  Early this morning I watered
my newly planted butterfly weed with water I used to cook corn last
night.  Snd will use more of the suggestions. Was so hoping for rain
yesterday.

And thanks Louise for including well users. We are all drawing on the same
groundwater/aquifers.

Walking around  this morning I saw a dried up stream and a particularly dry
vernal pool.

I worked on river restoration for twenty years and am always concerned
about rivers, flow and drought. And all beings.

Onward,

Joan