From: cyndi.wri...@conferenceeducatorr.com
<cyndi.wri...@conferenceeducatorr.com> on behalf of Cyndi Wright
<cyndi.wri...@conferenceeducatorr.com>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2022 10:27 AM
To: Taylor, Gary
Subject: Active Shooter Training

External Email from: cyndi.wri...@conferenceeducatorr.com

Active Shooter Training

Live Webinar | Joe Keenan | Aug 16, 2022 , 01 : 00 PM EST | 60 Minutes

Now<http://tracking.conferenceeducatorr.com/tracking/click?d=-XLqTHPEeyiUopwDsZ9g4f7Zn7WpVOjaCgcw12D-uKmmXNROWK-7DoM7HwXjfOSHdGvap9c49E7B_qC8l3aofVocYsBs0c7JT2cS7NoFdU0EEuR6fqh0XTS13C4FQ-IEPAE2G1Gjcz07MgbeSPpZ2dIXBu2bzhzJp2B6f8I8eLSlmkOT3pW2lPbMp-1mz0TWTw2>

Workplace Violence Events are having more frequency and severity all over our
country. An Active Shooter Scenario can happen at any time and anywhere.
Unfortunately, this is becoming too common all too common as societal violence
spills over into the workplace. The FBI estimates that 1 million people are
exposed to workplace violence each year. This webinar will cover how to get
proactive and put Programs in place to prevent a Workplace Violence Episode.
The elements of what to include in a Workplace Violence Prevention Program will
be covered along with Employee Training on how to respond to an Active Shooter
Scenario. Site-specific workplace violence prevention questions and answers, as
well as potential scenarios, will be addressed

Learning Objectives:-

  *   Learn what the OSHA Requirements are for Preventing Workplace Violence
and Active Shooter Scenarios.
  *   How to Effectively Get Proactive in Preventing Workplace Violence
Episodes.
  *   Discuss Elements of an Effective Workplace Violence Prevention Program.
  *   Discuss Active Shooter Scenarios
  *   Conduct Effective Training for Managers and Supervisors on How to Handle
Workplace Violence and Prevention and Active Shooter Scenarios.
  *   Learn What To Do and Not To Do in Reference to Workplace Violence
Prevention.
  *   Answer Site-Specific Questions and Scenarios Regarding Workplace Violence
Prevention.

Background:-

How to successfully prepare in advance for an Active Shooter Scenario and put
in place a Proactive Workplace Violence Prevention Program. We will also
discuss what the OSHA Requirements are surrounding Workplace Violence and
Active Shooter Scenarios.

Contact us at:-   +1-800-781-0952  Or mail us at:-  c...@webinarworlds.com

[http://tracking.conferenceeducatorr.com/tracking/open?msgid=wqF4uXcFigqFytfGpJb3EA2&c=1551561500626380134]
******************

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE BRATTLE GROUP: This message, and any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure
under applicable law. Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying
of this
in error
please notify me immediately by return email and immediately delete the
original and all
copies of the message and any attachments to it. Note also that nothing in this
message is
intended to constitute an electronic signature or otherwise to satisfy the
requirements for
a contract unless an express statement to the contrary is included in the
message.

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or use
attachments.
The Brattle Group does not accept any liability for viruses.