Hi, all.  I am in the process of purging my closet of older dresses and skirts
that I no longer wear.  Most items are perfectly wearable, not soiled or
damaged in any way (though there might occasionally be a missing button).  In
the past I have donated stuff to Goodwill.  Does anyone know what Goodwill
actually does with their clothing donations?  Would Bay State Textiles be a
better bet? – I have a pretty good idea of what they do.  A tax receipt is not
important to me.  I would like to see this clothing used (as clothing) if
possible, rather than torn up into rags or whatever.  The items probably are
not “good” enough or fashionable enough to be of interest to a consignment
store.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, June