Hello Lincoln.
I got the name of Wind River Environmental from the LincolnTalk archive. I just
had them pump our septic system and want to add my hearty recommendation.
They did a fantastic job with clear, reliable communication both before and
during the job. I especially want to praise the person they sent. His name is
Barlendy and he provided me with great info on what he was doing and what we
need to do to keep the system in good shape. Anyone would be lucky to have him.
Three cheers for Wind River Environmental!