I had Kirkland and Shaw and Eric C Foster Plumbing do work on my house and both
of them were overpriced and negligent. There was a stark difference between
them and Nick at Nick's Plumbing Heating And Cooling Inc
https://nicksplumbingheatingandcooling.com/ Kirkland couldn't identify the
problem with my poor water pressure and because of their inability to diagnose
the problem during my home inspection I was left to take care of the plumbing
damage on my own dime. After I realized that, I found Todd Foster. He talked me
into making repairs I didn't need, overcharged me, and never fixed the original
problem - this happened on multiple occassions. Todd told me they replaced all
my exposed water pipes, when in fact they did not. It was not until I have Nick
come by to walk me through my pipes that I connected all the dots. For less
money than Foster charged me for his whole project, Nick's crew finished what
Foster promised to (much more materials), for a lower fee. I found Nick and his
 glowing reviews on google so I called him up and he immediately comforted me
and made sure to get me on the schedule promptly. Not only was Nick the first
one to accurately identify the problems, but he was the first one to actually
take action to fully restore my plumbing to proper working order. He has been
generous with his time and expertise, careful to inspect and double check the
work of his polite crew, and has gone above and beyond to save me money. It is
clear Nick is a person of integrity and I am so glad to have found a plumber
that has common sense, skill, and is not looking to rush to make a quick buck.
I highly recommend Nick in a time when it isn't always easy to trust that a
company has your best interests at heart.