From: Lisa Krassner <lkrass...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 8:25 AM
To: lincoln@lincolntalk.org
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Dog Walker

Dear friends,

We just moved to Lincoln and are looking for a dog walker to take our pups out
on weekdays. Just a mid-day relief walk as they are older dogs, not a big hike.
Recommendations for trustworthy and reliable dog walkers welcome. We would be
open to doggie daycare too. Many thanks for any help you can provide!

All the best,
Lisa