Yes, statistically, one or more of us here in Lincoln will be sacrificed at
some point….

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 12:07 AM, sally kindleberger
<skindleber...@gmail.com> wrote:

Me too!  Someone needs to fix this problem before a terrible accident happens
and people are hurt or killed!
On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 12:03 AM Joanna Owen Schmergel <owenjoa...@yahoo.com>