Can somebody speak to the restaurant owner, and explain Lincoln's stake in
this, and how we intend to give The Tack Room any & all ways we're going to
give them special treatment assuming they meet us halfway & give Lincoln
special attention, too.
'
Diana Abrashkin, Registered Architect
www.CuracaoWithDiana.com