An incredible opportunity is yours!  Kat Chapman, a Lincoln songwriter and
amazing singer has graciously offered her talent to support the work of the
Lincoln/Weston Food Pantry!

On Wednesday afternoon, September 14, from 3:30 to 5:00 you will be
entertained by Kat on the Pierce House Lawn.  Come, relax, sit back on your
chair or blanket and enjoy this wonderful event.

A suggested donation is $20 per car/family, (food items are also welcome)
will benefit the Lincoln/Weston Food Pantry to help in our struggle to feed
our neighbors.

Chillwagon Ice Cream Truck will be at the Pierce House at 3:30, so along
with amazing music, and an opportunity to help the food pantry, an ice
cream will round out your afternoon.

You will not want to miss this concert.  If you haven't heard Kat sing, you
will be amazed!

Come, bring your friends and neighbors and enjoy our good fortune.

This event is sponsored by our own LincFam organization.  Many, many thanks
for their ongoing work to support the people of Lincoln!!!

See you there!

Karen Boyce
Chair, Lincoln/Weston Food Pantry, (we are Neighbors Helping Neighbors)