I have to second this.  I have met the owner and chef and very nice.  I have
been about 20 times and always great, the service was awesome and the people
there so nice and my kids love it.

It’s a fun local place to go and hang out.  I hope as a welcoming town we can
respect people who are working hard to bring a fantastic restaurant to our
community.

Adam M Hogue
Cell: (978) 828-6184