We are new to Lincoln as of last summer—coming from Cambridge and NYC.

Honestly it is postings like these about the Tack Room that make us not want to
stay in this town.

One restaurant cannot be everything to everybody. They have lots of patrons
from neighboring towns and areas—it wasn’t designed to be just for Lincoln
residents nor to suit anyone’s particular needs, wants, desires.

Please create a conversation with the owners directly to nurture and respect
their fledgling small business.

All best,
Dave and Liz Elliott