We are selling a large Napolean Wood Stove that came with our house.  It
sat on the hearth and was inset into the fireplace, but could also be a
standalone unit.  $400.

Also for sale will be two sets of 3 year old double pane glass patio doors.
Each has two glass panels, one on each set that slides and each set is 78"
high x 72" wide - $200 each set.

Also, free to anyone who wants lots of door moldings (nails need to be
removed), doors, multiple sets of Andersen windows, and other building
materials prior to the house being taken down.

Feel free to send an email with any questions.

Scott Rodman