Lincoln-Sudbury Adult & Community Education is offering Badminton.
Badminton is the most popular and fastest racquet sport! It’s a fast, fun
and social game that can be played and enjoyed by people of all ages. If
you have never played badminton before, you will quickly learn the basics
and join other experienced players in 8-weeks of exciting games! If you are
looking for a great way to have fun while getting in shape, this is the
place to be! Bring your racquet and we will provide the birdies.

For more information and to register, go to our website:
https://lsrhs.ce.eleyo.com/course/368/fall-2022-winter-2023/badminton#bad-01

--
Theresa Kneeland
Director