I would guess yes - and it will drown if it can't get out. Where was this
photo taken?

Several years ago our son saw a large snapping turtle in a similar
situation in Farrar Pond. (The outfall end of the Pond then had roughly
igloo-shaped similar structures designed to keep beavers from blocking the
large plastic pipes that discharge to the Sudbury River. We figured the
turtle must have swum in through the large underwater plastic pipe and
couldn't find its way back. It died (presumably drowned) before we returned
to try to do something.