Hi LT. Pls stop by our driveway (108 Trapelo Rd.) this Saturday, October 8,
from 9 AM — 12 noon. I’m selling my daughter’s closet clean-out (proceeds to
her, and I’ll make a donation in an equal amount to Cradles to Crayons. Tally
is $56 and counting!) Quality pieces at bargain prices! Cash or Venmo only,
pls. There will also be non-clothing items, and items not previously listed on
LincolnTalk. Thanks, Sarah Liepert

Come check out:

A variety of teen/young adult/adult women’s quality clothing, including: jeans
and pants, skirts, dresses, sweaters, vests, jackets, and tops. Priced to sell
at $3/$5/$10/$15. All prices negotiable!

Dollar bins: Fashion T-Shirts, shirts, sweatshirts/hoodies, and other light
clothing for teens/young adult/women — $1 each!

Room decor for teens/young adults/anyone, including framed poster/art, frames,
and other wall decor

A few pairs of adult shoes (men’s and women’s)

A few casual necklaces and earrings

A few small purses and bags 👜 — Victoria’s Secret (brand new) and others
(gently used)

Tennis: Two (2) Wilson adult women’s tennis racquets (recently restrung!)—make
an offer; Nike women’s white tennis shoes (barely worn)—make an offer;
brand-name women’s tennis tops and skirts ($5/$10 item or make an offer!)