Subject: POP UP SHARE SUNDAY 3 to 5 ish.  Five spaces left
Cc: Lindentreefarm Csa <[email protected]>


Hi,
We are in a transition time.  Summer to fall, green to red and orange,
turtles trying to go from the stream and beaver pond up river to another
marsh.  Two were stuck this week and the structures to fool the beavers had
to be cut in order to get the massive snapping turtles out...very exciting.
We have some veggies in the field and in storage so I can offer you a share
that as yet is a little hazy in shape. So as long as you are not TOO
particular....

GREENS. You can CHOOSE KALE, COLLARDS OR CABBAGE.
Please indicate what you want.  And you can choose two if you like. Please
indicate.

LEEKS   Two of them.  There aren't many.

POTATOES  from Applefield.  Yukon Gold (not certifed but Applefield does an
amazing job of growing)

LETTUCE  last of this lot. The rest wont be in till I don't know when.

and then whatever else I can get into the share....

$20 to $25 depending on that last bit.

RSVP ASAP thank you.
Moira

I have ten spaces for Sunday....
and won't be able to go more than that.
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to