I'm offering fall "mini" photo sessions this Saturday, and also on Veterans
Day weekend in November in Lincoln. $50/retouched photo. Details here:
https://jocelynfinlay.com/fall/

Saturday 10/29/2022 9am-1pm at Station Park: this rain will pass and the
weather forecast is quite nice for Saturday. I had a lineup of happy
families last weekend, and the photos turned out great in the park setting.

Friday 11/11/2022 3pm-5pm at Pierce House: these mini sessions are just
before the Lincoln Art Show opening reception where you will find fine art
and refreshments.

Saturday 11/12/2022 12pm-2pm at Pierce House: at the same location as the
Lincoln Art Show. I'm somewhat flexible with the times, so let me know if
later in the afternoon works better for you.

Best wishes

Jocelyn

Jocelyn Finlay Photo
https://jocelynfinlay.com/